The presence of Floating Solar islands can affect the ecosystem.
Environmental aspects are an increasingly important part of the
investment criteria. Our experienced engineers have designed the
Floating Solar islands to minimize the impact on the ecosystem.
There are a number of things we need to take into account when it comes to the environmentally friendly positioning of a Floating Solar islands.
- Enough light between the panels.
- Light weight floating construction, for minimal water displacement.
- Use of recycled materials.
- The ambient image.
Here we also take into account the production of the Floating Solar islands. This reduces the impact on the ecological system to a minimum.
- Achieving sustainability objectives.
- Enforcing the social acceptance and adoption of the islands.
In other words; you are contributing to a cleaner environment. You get a relatively non-visible product when it comes to generating sustainable energy. This increases social acceptance.